SpiceBox are an award-winning local curry house based in Walthamstow, serving fresh, modern spins on curry house classics. They also happen to be 100% vegan.
This Veganuary, Spicebox is serving up an exclusive takeover at The Collab in Walthamstow. Check out the delicious menu below…..
Veganuary 2022 takeover menu
- The Spice Odyssey – Spicy chickpea and sweetcorn patty, turmeric and potato bun, garlic mayo, tamarind and date chutney, Spicebox bhaji, pickled pink onions, pickled chilli, spicy tomato ketchup. 50p of every burger sold will go to the World Land Trust.
- Loaded Fries – Skin on fries, garlic mayo, pickled onions, date and tamarind chutney, coriander, spicy ketchup, crispy onions and pickled chillies.
- Saucy Nuggz – Vegan chicken nuggz, spicy ketchup, garlic mayo, pickled onions and pickled chilli.
- Onion Bhaji – A classic Indian street snack SpiceBox style. Served with mango chutney
- Loaded Onion Bhaji – With pickled pink onions, green chilli, date & tamarind chutney, raita and crispy onions
- Potato & Pea Samosas – Spiced potato and peas in a crisp pastry parcel. Served with cooling raita
- Chick’n Tikka – Tandoori spiced chick’n tikka served with cooling raita and red onion salad
- Chana Chaat – Spiced chickpeas, fresh kachumber salad, crispy sev, date & tamarind chutney and raita
- Pani Puri – Four puffed puris filled with chickpeas and kachumber salad, topped with sev, date & tamarind chutney and raita
- Sharing Street Bite Tiffin for 2 – Onion Bhaji, potato & pea samosa, channa chaat, far far & pickles
- Jackfruit Jalfrezi – A fiery vegan spin on a curry house classic, cooked with green peppers and onions
- Shroom Keema – A warming rich mince of chopped mushrooms, walnuts and soya, freshened with peas
- Cashew & Coconut Chick’n Korma – A creamy cashew-based curry packed full of seasonal veg
- Chick’n Tikka Masala – Creamy tomato sauce with tandoori chick’n pieces and crunchy green peppers
- Chana Masala – A rich and earthy tomato-based chickpea curry
- Dhansak – Sweet and sharp lentily stalwart of curry night with seasonal veg
Breads & rice
- Basmati rice – with crispy onions and coriander
- 3 grain pilau – Quinoa, bulgur wheat and brown rice with tempered cumin seeds and onion
- Garlic Naan
- Aloo Gobi – Potatoes and cauliflower in a thick tomato sauce
- Saag Aloo – Spiced potatoes with fresh spinach
- Bombay potatoes – Crispy spiced potatoes
- Lime pickle
- Mango chutney
- Seasonal pickle
- Pickle tray for table
- Biscoff & cardamom paratha – A warm and flaky paratha topped with coconut ice cream, Biscoff cardamom drizzle and a Biscoff crumb
- Banana Chai Doffle (for 2) – A double stack dosa waffle topped with chai-spiced grilled banana, Biscoff sauce, toasted coconut flakes and coconut ice cream
- Coconut ice cream
- Mango sorbet
We serve a mix of soft drinks, beer, wine and spicy cocktails so come thirsty!
This information was accurate on 16/12/19.