The Athenian was launched in 2014 as a street food venture offering freshly made souvlaki; a quick, healthier alternative to fast food, which consists of a pita wrap with plenty of plant based options. We have now expanded to 14 restaurants & delivery kitchens across the UK!
Our mission is to bring delicious and healthy Greek food to local communities, presented in a modern, minimal and beautiful way that will do justice to Greece & its cuisine. We’re passionate about the plant based options on our menu, and our most recent menu is not 40% plant based with plans to make it 50% vegan in the coming 12 months.
Our Plant Based options include:
- THIS isn’t chicken nuggets souvlaki wrap, box or naked or as a side with a dip
- Vegan Gyros made with seitan and soya
- Plant Based halloumi souvlaki
- Plant Based halloumi fries
- Vegan courgetter fritters
- Vegan tomato croquettes
- Vegan gyros loaded fries
- Our plant based Athenian signature sauce
- Smoked aubergine dip
- Home made oregano crips
- Oregano fries and sweet potato fries
- Salted caramel gluten free brownie
This information is accurate on 2/12/20.