What the Pitta! is a vegan eatery offering kebabs and wraps. They currently have locations in Brighton, London and Manchester. Here’s a guide to the vegan options on What the Pitta’s menu.
- Main + Side + Drink (VG) – Vegan main with your choice of side and drink.
- Couple’s Combo (VG) – Any 2 mains , 2 sides, and 2 drinks for £20. Sharing is caring with What The Pitta!
- Vegan Döner Kebab (VG) – Our signature Vegan Doner Wrap comes as a Full-house. Freshly made flat bread, Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, Pickled Red Cabbage, Hummus, Tzatziki, Jalopeno Peppers.
- Falafel Wrap (VG) – Homemade falafel balls seasoned with authentic spices, tahini dressing and chilli sauce in our freshly made bread. Comes with a mixed salad of lettuce, onion, tomato, pickled red cabbage, humous, tzatziki & jalapeno peppers. Allergens contains: Gluten (fresh bread & falafel mix) Jainism: contains garlic and onion.
- Döner Chipbox (VG) – Chips topped with our signature vegan doner pieces. Comes with a mixed salad of lettuce, onion, tomato, pickled red cabbage, humous, tzatziki & jalapeno peppers. All sauces are also homemade and vegan. Allergens: Soy & Gluten (doner “meat” pieces ) Jainism: garlic and onion contains Gluten.
This information is accurate on 21/12/20.