Fry’s Family Foods are an official supporter of Veganuary 2017, and we’re delighted to introduce you to this inspiring, fun-loving, and ethical family…
- Our Story
It all began in our family kitchen in 1991, when Wally and Debbie Fry, began making burgers and sausages without the meat. Debbie was born vegetarian, and Wally (an avid meat eater) changed after meeting Debbie (she got her way!). Our range of vegan products (we don’t do meat, egg, or dairy) are now available all over the world and make eating a plant-based diet that is good for you and the planet, that much easier.
We still make our food for our family – it’s just now a lot bigger! – so join us and enjoy tasty food that’s better for you and the planet. From our kitchen to yours, with love from the Fry Family.
- Meet the Family…
Wally and Debbie started the company, but their family has grown as the business has grown. The company is still owned and run by the Fry family, with all three Fry daughters involved as well as the grandchildren… our chief food testers!
- Wally Fry: Co-Founder, CEO, philanthropist, yogi, and keen kite-surfer
- Debbie Fry: Co-Founder, mother, grandmother, and born vegetarian
- Tammy Fry Kelly: International Marketing Director, oldest daughter, animal advocate, and 5th black belt for karate
- Richard Kelly: Former Director, surfer, father of two, and crossfitter
- Hayley Richardson: Exports Director and world traveller
- Shaun Richardson: Technical Director and crossfitter
- Stacey Steinbach: Packaging technologist, youngest daughter, and new mom
- Click here to read more about Fry’s Family Foods…