Makes 2 x 0.45g/1lb loafs.
Preheat over to 180oC/160oC Fan/Gas 4.
- Line the 2 loaf tins with non-stick baking parchment.
- Sift together the flour, ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Rub in the dairy free margarine until you have a consistency of fine breadcrumbs. Add the sugar, bananas, chopped walnuts, and raisins and stir well.
- Gradually add the dairy free milk alternative a little at a time until you have a soft dropping consistency, the amount needed will depend on the ripeness of the bananas.
- Spoon into the tins and level the surface. Bake in the oven for 1 ¼ to 1 ½ hours or until golden, firm to touch and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cover with foil if the loaf is browning too much during cooking.
- Leave to cool in the tin then turn our onto a wire rack to finish cooling.