A delicious, fruity and smooth cheesecake that's also delicate and light.
Quick and simple to make, this no-bake healthy vegan cheesecake is sure to impress.
Refined sugar and oil free!
Serves 4 – 6.
- Begin by making the base. Heat a large pan to a medium temperature and gently toast the oats for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. There should be a delicious – but not burning! – aroma.
- Combine the oats with the rest of the base ingredients in a food processor. Pulse on a low speed until all the ingredients clump together, but retain a nice texture.
- Line a 10cm flan tin with foil.
- Scoop out the base mixture and press down evenly into the tin. Place in the freezer.
- To make the filling, start by processing the cashews until you have a smooth paste. Next, add 50g of blueberries and the remaining filling ingredients to the processor and blitz until combined.
- To assemble, scatter the other 50g of blueberries over the base and then pour on the filling. Smooth over with the back of a spoon, ensuring it goes right up to the edges of the tin.
- Freeze, for at least an hour, until needed.
The longer you soak the cashews, the smoother (and easier on your food processor) they will be.
Transfer to the fridge a little while before serving to aid slicing.