Looking for a replacement filling for tuna sandwiches? Then look no further. This will totally hit the spot. And if you're not a sandwich fan, then this is also just great on it's own. Ideal for packed lunches, or alongside other salads at dinner.
Special thanks to Victoria Harley for the image: split-pin.co.uk
- Wash and drain the chickpeas and pour into a good sized bowl
- Add all other veggie ingredients to the bowl and mix well
- Add a good squirt of mayo and mix. You may wish to add more after mixing – it really is a case of personal taste
- Add a couple of shakes of the plum seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste
- Mix well
- Serve on its own, or between slices of crusty bread or sliced bread toast… Add lettuce or rocket, tomato, even a slice of cheese if you feel like it 🙂
This should last in the fridge for a day or two… Mine is usually all gone by the next day at the latest!