Preheat the oven to 185°C.
- Beat the Provamel baking & spreading and the sugar for 5 mins with a whisker or food processor, until you are left with a light texture and until the sugars is dissolved.
- Add the vanilla and the plant-based alternative to yogurt and fold gently.
- Sieve the flower in 3 times over the batter and gently fold until the flour is dissolved.
- Do the same with the cacao powder.
- Finally add the Rice-Coconut-Chocolate drink (or Rice-Coconut drink).
- Stir well until you have a smooth batter.
- In the meantime grease 2 baking tins with a diameter of 18cm.
- Cover them with a layer of flour.
- Divide the batter equally over the tins and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Let it cool for 5 mins in the tin and afterwards let it further cool outside the tin.
- Fill the bottom of a cooking pot with some water.
- Put a bowl on top of the pot. Make sure the water does not touch the bowl.
- Let the water come to a boiling point, but don’t let it further boil.
- Put the following ingredients in the bowl and stir until you have a shiny mixture and the chocolate is molten: 300 g powdered sugar, 200 g Provamel baking and spreading, 5 tbsp Rice-Coconut-Chocolate drink, 100 g vegan chocolate, 2 tbsp cacao powder.
- Let it cool.
- Cover the top of 1 cake with part of the frosting.
- Sprinkle with the raspberries, red berries and other berries.
- Put the 2nd cake on top of this and gently push.
- Generously cover the top with the frosting and decorate.