This is recipe demonstrates how easy raw brownies and soft scoop ice cream is to make. And with no expensive equipment! The hand blender I use costs £35…..I do use it in a lot of my recipes. It has a chopper attachment and whisk. This is a great cheap piece of kit to buy as you can do so many things with it and it doesn’t take up much space. This is a great base recipe for raw brownies and an easy one to remember too, 4 parts ground nuts to 1 part each of oil, syrup and cacao. You can substitute the syrup or nuts for another type of syrup or nuts. You could add spices, Himalayan salt or goji berries.
- Melt the coconut oil in a glass in a bowl with hot water
- Mix the cacao and syrup and oil in a bowl
- Add the almond and mix well
- Spoon this onto a tray with baking paper and freeze whilst you are making the ice cream
- In a jug blend the bananas, avocado, lime juice, mint, miso and matcha.
- Spoon the ice cream into a bowl, cut the brownie and place next to it.