A hit with all the family!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- In a bowl, prepare chia eggs by mixing 2 tbsp ground chia seeds with 6 tbsp of water. Leave to rest for 10 mins.
- In another bowl, soak sultanas covered with boiling water for 10 mins.
- Cream chia eggs and sugar. Add cinnamon, vanilla, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, salt and coconut oil. Mix well.
- Mix in spelt flakes and spelt flour. Add drained sultanas last. Mix together until everything is well blended.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Drop 1 heaped tablespoon at a time to make cookies of around 8cm (3 inches) diameter and 1.5cm (0.5 inch) thickness. Space them apart. Cook for 10-12 mins until golden.
- Once cooked place the cookies carefully on a cooling rack to cool down completely. These cookies will keep in an airtight container for up to 3-5 days.