Save money by making your own simple and nutritious muesli that will last you all week!
Special thanks to Victoria Harley for the image: split-pin.co.uk
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Mix together the oats, bran flakes, rye flakes and nuts
- Spread the mixture on to a large baking tray and toast the mixture in the oven for 10 minutes, shaking the tray halfway through
- Take out the oven and leave to cool (around 10 minutes)
- Mix in your raisins, apricots and seeds
- Serve with a plant milk of your choice
- Top with berries, banana, coconut flakes – anything that takes your fancy!
Keep in an airtight container.