- Place the slices of bread on a very hot griddle pan.
- While the bread is toasting, thinly slice the courgette into strips.
- When the bread has scorch lines on the other side, flip.
- Mix the olive oil with the garlic powder and the oregano.
- Remove the toasted bread from the pan, and add the courgette, after brushing the side that will face down with the olive oil mixture.
- When the courgette is cooked, brush the top side with the mixture and flip.
- When the courgette is fully cooked, top the toasted bread with it, before garnishing with coarse salt, pepper and chilli flakes.