Preheat your over to 220c.
- Put the tamari, water and cayenne into a bowl, add the cauliflower and mix until all of the cauliflower is covered. Put the cauliflower onto a baking tray.
- Add the mushrooms to the bowl and mix into the liquid. Put them onto the baking tray.
- The sweet potato doesn’t need any oil so just put those onto the tray as they are, making sure they do not overlap.
- Bake until just cooked, this should take around 10-15 minutes.
- For the hummus blend all of the ingredients with a hand blender or in a food processor until smooth. Add a little more water if the blend needs more liquid to turn and blend the mixture well.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with the tamari baked veg dippers.