Easy, delectable and gluten free!
Makes: about 24 squares
Preparation time: 15 minutes, plus 2 hours setting time
- Line the base of a 18cm square cake tin with baking paper
- Place the Nākd Cocoa Delight Bits, dairy free spread, chocolate and syrup in a medium pan, heat gently and stir occasionally until the butter and chocolate have melted and the Nākd Cocoa Delight Fruit & Nut Bits have softened slightly
- Pour all the remaining ingredients, including the Nākd Cherry Infused Raisins, into the chocolate mixture and stir until all the ingredients are evenly coated
- Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and even out the mixture with the back of a spoon, pressing the mixture together
- Chill for at least 2 hours or until firm
- Turn out onto a board and remove the baking paper. Serve cut into squares
Cook’s tip: The mixture will keep for up to 1 week in an airtight container.