So easy and fun!
This recipe serves 2
How to make the pasta:
- Add the olive oil to a pan and heat it
- Meanwhile tear the broccoli into pieces
- Add this to the pan and let it cook
- Add the chill
- When the broccoli has become a little bit ‘burnt’, add the spinach
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Finally, add the cherry tomatoes (whole)
- While this is cooking, boil some water and add it to a pan with the pasta
- When the pasta is boiled the way you like it, drain the water and add it to the vegetables
- Add the margarine into the pan (with the veg and pasta in it) and stir
To be served with the pasta:
While the pasta’s cooking, grate the carrots, open the tin of sweetcorn and drain the water, and chop up the sausage. Place on a plate and serve with the pasta. Enjoy!