Perfect quick and easy finger food to take to parties!
- Roll out or take out the pastry and slice into sections. Cut into long strips of around 10cm in width.
- Make up the sausage mix as per the packet and place spoonfuls on the mix in a line, just off centre, on each strip of pastry. Don’t over fill, as you’ll have trouble closing up the pastry.
- Fold the pastry over the top of the sausage mix, pressing shut the two edges with a fork. You can prick the pastry in top for some decoration too if you fancy.
- Cut into around 8cm individual bites. It doesn’t have to be precise but just make sure they aren’t too small as you’ll end up with sausage bullets!
- Cook on a baking tray for around 25 mins, or until golden brown. Make sure you give each one a little room as they don’t cook through and rise properly if they are squashed together.
- They are most delicious eaten warm.