Pineapple Coconut Muffins are made using Provamel Rice Coconut drink.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Dice the pineapple and puree with a hand blender until you have a coarse paste.
- Mix the pineapple and the other wet ingredients together with the dry ingredients until you have a smooth dough.
- Take a muffin tin and place muffin liners in each tin.
- Scoop the batter in the liners until they are filled ¾.
- Sprinkle with some coconut powder.
- Put them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes until they are golden brown.