These delicious patties are made from nutritious black beans and sandwiched between marinaded baked mushrooms. Try them!
- Set your oven to 200c.
- Drain and rinse the beans very well, put them into a large bowl.
- Add the stock powder, garlic, red onion, flax, rice, sesame seeds, spices, herbs, yeast extract and a little salt.
- Using a hand blender or food processor blend until smooth.
- You can make the patties one of two ways, shape them with your hands or roll out between 2 sheets of baking paper and cut out shapes with a glass.
- Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms carefully, so the caps don’t break.
- Put the mushrooms in a large bowl with the tamari, water and paprika. Turn the mushrooms over and around so that they are covered with the sauce.
- Bake the mushrooms in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Slice the tomatoes, put the spinach on your plate, assemble the burgers with the tomatoes and enjoy!!!!