This is my kid-approved version so if you want a little extra flavour try experimenting with chilli powder or garlic on the potato marinade or in the sauce.
- Cut the potatoes length ways roughly 1cm in thickness.
- Add the pinch of rock salt and pepper to the oil and rub it onto the potatoes.
- Place in a pre-heated oven and cook for 25 minutes and then turn before cooking a further 25 minutes.
- To make the sauce lightly blend the baby tomatoes.
- For best results try to drain off some of the excess juice.
- Then place in a saucepan with 2 tablespoons of tomato paste and 1 teaspoon of paprika and lightly simmer.* I teamed these up with a butter bean and quinoa salad for a filling main meal.