As long as you stick to the basic recipe you can create more varieties than - ahem - Ryvita. The key is to bake until really crisp, turning over if you like to ensure they are crisp all the way through. Pack them with your favourite seeds, extra oats, some chilli flakes or cumin. Make them a little sweet by adding cinnamon, gogi berries and a teaspoon or two of Sukrin granulated, then serve them for breakfast with vegan cream cheese and fresh fruit.
69% less carbs, sugar, gluten and lactose free.
- Preheat the oven to 175c/325f/GM3.
- Mix everything together and leave to stand for approx. 10 minutes.
- Spread the mixture fairly thinly, with a spatula, over two parchment-covered baking trays.
- Bake for 10 minutes until starting to harden, then cut into the required shapes and return to the oven for another 30 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.