Perfect as a light lunch, or to accompany a beer or a glass of white wine on a sunny summer evening.
- Once you have boiled the beans and taken the thick outer skins off you should have around 5 to 6 tablespoons of beautiful vivid beans.
- Pour the olive oil into a small frying pan and place on a medium heat until the garlic begins to sizzle but not colour.
- Add the beans to the pan and stir to incorporate the garlic. Keep stirring for a couple of minutes, the beans only need warming through rather than frying.
- While the beans are heating through toast the rye bread and spread with a layer of cream cheese.
- Add the lemon juice and mint to the pan and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the tahini and carefully spoon the beans onto the toast.