This is delicious! I usually make it so there are more veg than noodles.
- Put the coconut oil in a wok
- Add the chopped chillies and the aniseed star
- After a minute or so, add the carrots, pak choi, baby corn, mange tout and broccoli
- Put the lid on and let it cook on a high heat for a about 3 minutes
- Add some soy sauce and mix
- Cook for a minute or so and then add the noodles
- Mix again and cook with the lid on for a minute or two on a high heat setting then serve
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.