Not known for its healthy or vegan-friendly options, nevertheless, Bennigan’s does now offer a veggie patty option for its burgers. This is a huge step in the right direction for the casual dining market. After all, Bennigan’s is a popular meeting place for friends, so why should vegans be left out?
There is more of a choice when it comes to salads and there’s a choice of several vegan-friendly dressings to help give these an added zing too.
- Fresh Garden Salad
- Irish Tower O’ Rings (exc. Ranch and Sauce)
- Steakhouse Salad (exc. Steak and Cheese)
- Baby Spinach Salad (exc. Eggs, Bacon and Cheese)
- Apple Pecan Salad (exc. Cheese)
- Ultimate Buffalo Salad (exc. Cheese, Ranch and Chicken)
- Veggie Burger (exc. Cheese)
Non Dairy Dressings
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Sweet Pepper Vinaigrette
- Maple Vinaigrette
- Oil and Vinegar