As with most burger restaurants, the choices for vegans are very limited at McDonald’s. However, should you find yourself hungry outside the popular fast-food joint, they do have a choice of two veggie burgers – both are vegan-friendly. You can choose regular or spicy, and add a Carrot Bag or Shaker Side Salad as a healthy accompaniment to make your meal more substantial.
- Veggie Deluxe (ask for no mayo/sauce)
- Spicy Veggie Deluxe (ask for no mayo)
- Oatmeal (exc. Cream)
- Oatmeal with Brown Sugar (exc. Cream)
- Shaker Side Salad -you can add in Chili Lime Tortilla Strips, Diced Apples, Grape Tomatoes, Leaf Lettuce, and Lime Wedge
- Carrot Bag
- Melon Fruit Bag
- Cilantro Lime Glaze
- Newman’s Own Low Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette
Be Aware: The fries are NOT vegan-friendly!