Starbucks might be the go-to place for a soy latte, but did you know they also have a nice range of vegan items on their food menu too? As well as bagel and salad options, they also have a vegan cookie! That’s right, now you can enjoy a cruelty-free cookie to compliment your coffee, how good is that?
Plus, they have every vegans’ favourite – avocado (in the form of a spread) on the menu too!
- Sprouted grain vegan bagel
- Lentils & Vegetable Protein Bowl with Brown Rice
- Hearty Blueberry Oatmeal (not labelled vegan but no animal-derived ingredients)
- Hippeas chips
- Classic Oatmeal
- Avocado Spread
- Justin’s Classic Almond Butter
- Justin’s Chocolate HazlenutButter
- Fruit Salad
- Dried Fruit
- Mixed Nuts
- Macadamia Oat Cookie
- Sea Salt Potato Chips
- Lentils and Vegetable Protein Bowl with Brown Rice
- Hippeas organic chickpea puffs
- Cauliflower tabbouleh (Mercanto range) – available in Chicago and Seattle
- Hot or Iced Coffee with soy, almond or coconut milk and any flavoured sweetener syrup (inc. Vanilla, Caramel, and Hazelnut)
- Best to advise the staff to leave out: Whipped Cream, Java Chips (inside the java chip frappuccino and double chocolatey chip frappuccino), Protein Powder (in the smoothies), Caramel Drizzle (on the caramel macchiato and caramel frappuccino).