Subway is seen as the healthy option for fast-food fans. Their range of vegan options helps to cement this reputation and give plant-based customers more to shout about! Not only can you have the Veggie Delight®, filled with all the healthy salad items you desire, they also have a meat alternative now to make your meals even more exciting.
The Veggie Patty adds a whole new dimension to eating at Subway – and there’s a range of vegan-friendly dressings to further spice up your choice.
Veggie Patty – Subways delicious meat-alternative
The Veggie Delite® sub is vegan:
- choose from Hearty Italian, Italian, Sourdough or a Wrap. Toasted or as it comes – your call
- load up with as many veggies as you want
- add dressings – choose from buffalo sauce (more vegan than it sounds), deli brown mustard, fat-free Italian dressing, oil or vinaigrette
- pushing the boat out? You can always add your own extra fillings!
- All Subway subs can be made as salads instead of subs – you just lose the bread.
The Veggie Delight® can also be ordered as part of a Kids’ Pak™ meal
The Veggie Patty and Veggie Delight® can also be ordered as part of a Platter if you’re out with vegan friends.