Taco Bells is one of those names which immediately springs to mind when the phrase “let’s go out for food” is uttered. The good news is Taco Bell’s vegan offerings seems to be improving all the time. It’s easy to adapt many of their burritos and tacos to suit your ethical diet and your own personal tastes.
There’s a good choice of sides to compliment your meal as well.
- Bean Burrito (exc. Cheese)
- Black Bean Burrito (exc. Cheese)
- Seven Layer Burrito (exc. Cheese and Sour Cream)
- Black Beans and Rice
- Spicy Tostada (exc. Cheese and Creamy Chipotle Sauce)
- Power Menu Bowl – Veggie (exc. Avocado Ranch Sauce, Cheese, and Sour Cream)
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco (exc Cheese, Chipotle Sauce)
- Taco Salad – Replace the beef with beans, remove the sour cream and cheese, and add rice, potatoes, guacamole, and red sauce.
- Chips and Salsa
- Chips and Pico De Gallo
Ingredients are described clearly on their website menu here.