Vegans get plenty of choice at The Cheese Cake Factory – as long as they don’t want cheese cake.
There are a number of options, including a variety of salads, and quite a few other items that can be veganised by holding a dressing or the cheese. Some of the offerings are incredibly healthy as well as being extremely tasty – and, of course, avocado is on the menu!
Who wouldn’t want to try a Kale and Quinoa salad?
Appetizers, Small Plates and Snacks:
- Greek Salad (exc. Feta)
- Little House Salad (check about the vinaigrette dressing)
- Fresh Vegetable Salad (exc. Cheese)
- Soy-Glazed Edamame
- Guacamole Made-To-Order (exc. Sour Cream)
- French Country Salad (exc. Cheese)
- Tossed Green Salad (exc. Croutons)
- Kale and Quinoa Salad (exc Parmesan Cheese)
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Super Antioxidant Salad
- Avocado on Toast
- California Guacamole Salad (exc. Cheese and Dressing)
- Veggie Burger (exc. Cheese and Mayo)
- Evelyn’s Favourite Pasta
- Tomato Basil Pasta (exc. Mozzarella and meat)
- Garlic Noodles (exc. Parmesan and meat/fish)
- French Fries
- Green Beans
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Oven Roasted Broccoli
- Grilled Asparagus
- Fire roasted artichoke (exc. Butter and Garlic Dip)
- Sautéed Spinach (exc. Butter)
- Corn Succotash (exc. Butter)
(We advise you check with the staff about what these are cooked in, i.e. butter/honey)
- Kid’s Pasta with Marinara Sauce
There are also a number of other dishes on the menu that can have meat or dairy omitted to make suitable. Just speak to the staff.