Wendy’s does have a few choices for vegans. Their fries are vegan-friendly and they have baked potatoes for those who want a healthier alternative, but don’t fancy salad.
There are a couple of fruit items on the menu too, which means there’s a healthy option for dessert to follow your potatoes or salad. Wendy’s also offer a choice when it comes to vegan dressings for your salad, which makes a nice change.
- Plain Baked Potato (exc. Butter)
- French Fries
- Sandwich with all salad options (exc. Meat)
- Garden Salad (exc. Cheese)
- Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad (exc. Chicken and Cheese)
- Apple Pecan Salad (exc. Chicken, Cheese and honey roasted Pecans)
- Fat Free French, Italian Vinaigrette, Pomegranate Vinaigrette or Red Italian dressing are all vegan
- Apple Bites
- Summer Berry Burst Fruit Cup
- Seasoned Homestyle Potatoes