One to surprise your non vegan guests!
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Make the crust first. Crush the ginger biscuits, or process until crumb-like. Add the melted coconut oil, and then mix well. Press into a flan tin, shape it into all the sides, and firmly across the bottom.
- Put the cream cheese through to the vanilla into a food processor; and mix the ingredients until completely smooth, with no lumps. Take out half of this mixture from the processor and spread it in the bottom of the crust.
- To the remaining cream cheese mix, add the blueberries and other ingredients, through to the nutmeg; and mix well. Very carefully place it onto the first layer of cheesecake.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, and after removing from the oven, allow it to cool, then put it into the fridge to chill. This will take a few hours.
- Can be frozen, but allow at least ten minutes to defrost before serving.