Line a loaf tin with baking parchment and preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
- Beat the sugars and coconut oil together until light and fluffy, then beat in the applesauce.
- In a separate bowl, mash together the bananas and lemon juice, add to the sugar/oil mixture and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Finally fold in the chocolate chip, flours, baking powder and salt and bake for 1 hour. It should be firm to the touch.
- Cool in the tin for 5-10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- For my fellow people who live at high altitude – use a tbsp less of agave and an extra tsp of baking powder. Bake at 165 C/330 F and check at 50mins.