Here's an easy peasy old favourite. This is an extra chocolatey, extra chunky version - a treat for chocoholics and cookie monsters alike!
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4 and grease two baking trays.
- Cut the chocolate into big fat chunks.
- Soften the margarine, add the sugar and cream together until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the rice syrup or agave nectar, flour, plant milk and chocolate chunks and mix well.
- Place about 18 spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking trays, allowing space for the cookies to spread a little.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove immediately from the baking trays and place on a wire rack to cool.