If you are dealing with multiple allergies, chances are your gut is out of balance and is in need of a daily dose of beneficial micro-organisms. These crispy, sour, salty vegetables are highly addictive and an easy, economical way to maintain a healthy gut. These vegetables are also important to include daily for good health. Nourish your insides, skin, hair, and muscle tone, and boost natural immunity from disease!
- Press the vegetables into a screw top or clip top glass Mason jar.
- Add the brine making sure to fill to the top.
- Cover with a few pieces of cabbage leaves to pack tightly into the jar.
- Leave in a cool dark cupboard for up to 5 days.
- Refrigerate afterwards for months.
- Delicious, sour, salty and crunchy.
- Add daily to your meals.