A hearty soup for the winter evenings.
- Heat the oil in a high cooking pot and add the onions, celery, thyme and bay leaves.
- Let it simmer until the onion and celery are soft.
- Peel the knob celery and apples in the meantime. Remove the apple core and cut in pieces of about 2cm. Add to the onion and let it stew for 5 minutes.
- Pour the stock over the mixture and let it simmer for 30 mins so that the knob celery can become soft.
- Remove the thyme and bay leaves and mix the soup.
- Season with pepper, salt and nutmeg.
- Let the soup cool a little bit and stir in the almond milk, just before serving.
- Garnish with some apple cubes, almond flakes and some finely chopped parsley.