Quick, easy and delicious!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC, Gas Mark 6
- Next, line a twelve-hole muffin tray with paper cases
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, xanthan gum, seeds and Nākd Berry Delight Fruit & Nut Bits
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas with a fork and add the milk, melted spread and fruit syrup. Mix well.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined, then fold in the blueberries
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned and spring back when pressed gently.
- Leave to stand until cool