This is a delicious straightforward no-cook dessert that you can prepare in advance. Great if you are entertaining! (Make sure you return it to the freezer if you do not eat it all at once.)
- Place cashews in a bowl, cover with water and leave to soak for 4h to overnight.
- When ready to make the cake, line the base of a 20cm / 8 inch springform tin with parchment paper.
- Blitz the oreos into a food processor until you have thin crumbs. Add butter and mix so the biscuit mixture holds together.
- Press the oreo paste at the bottom of the springform tin.
- Drain cashews. Place them in a food processor with Grand Marnier, agave syrup and juice of 4 oranges. Blitz until smooth.
- Blend 1 orange zest into the cashew cream. Pour into the springform tin.
- Place cheesecake in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving leave at room temperature for 30 mins. Decorate with fresh orange slices on top.
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.