Peanut Butter Chocolate Crispy Treats of Happiness! By Allison Bailey.
- Pour rice cereal into a large bowl.
- Heat syrup with a pinch of salt in a saucepan over low heat. When syrup liquefies, add the peanut butter. Stir until well-combined, pour over rice cereal. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Once thoroughly mixed and cooled to room temperature, stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-inch x 8-inch or 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish.
- Wet wooden spoon lightly and press mixture evenly into pan.
- Let cool for one hour before cutting into squares or bars.