This pretty salad tastes as good as it looks.
Basic Salad Dressing:
- Place all the ingredients marked with a (*) into a blender.
- Adjust ingredients according to taste.
- Store in a sealed glass jar in the refrigerator and keep for up to 5 days.
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a pan, and simmer on a very low heat 15-20 minutes until the water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and put into a large bowl and leave to cool then fluff up with a fork.
- Add the fresh salad greens and radishes to a large salad bowl and pour over some of the dressing. Stir in the quinoa and serve.