By Lizz Clements.
- Mix the sugar and agave nectar in the cup of water and stir until dissolved. Add this mixture to a blender (high speed if you have one!) with the frozen raspberries. Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Strain the mixture through a mesh sieve into a large bowl or another vessel that will be easy to pour. This will remove any crunchy raspberry seeds that may not have been blended. This is optional but recommended. It creates a much creamier, pleasant texture.
- After straining, return about one half of the mixture to the blender. Then add the yogurt and blend again until smooth. Pour back into the bowl with the rest of your raspberry puree, and add the Gran Marnier, too. Whisk until incorporated.
- Follow the instructions on your ice cream maker for the rest. This batch went through mine for between 15-20 minutes.
- Makes approximately 1 quart.