Easy, quick and delicious!
- Press the tofu in paper towels to remove excess liquid.
- Slice the tofu lengthwise in half, then widthwise into ½ inch thick pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat, sauté the ginger and spring onions over medium heat for a minute and then add the tofu slices to the pan and cook on either side, sprinkling with shoyu sauce.
- Season with a little more shoyu and then squeeze the ginger juice over the tofu.
- Let everything sizzle for a minute or two.
- Serve with a selection of sautéed vegetables of your choice.