These savoury wholemeal crackers are full of flavour as well as goodness. Simple and quick to make, these are an excellent snack or canapé!
- Heat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and mix in the remaining dry ingredients.
- Stir in the wet ingredients, then combine into a dough using your hands. It should come together to form a smooth ball, but if it feels a little dry, add more water a few drops at a time.
- Roll flat between two sheets of parchment paper (this saves using extra flour – the dough is quite sticky), to about 2mm.
- Cut the cookies into shapes or straws as desired.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking tray and cook on the middle shelf for 15-20 minutes, or until crisp.
NOTES: The dough can be made in advance and kept wrapped in cling film in the fridge. If using sun dried tomatoes kept in oil, mop up the excess with kitchen paper and adjust the amount of oil in the recipe as necessary.