Try something different in your lunchbox! This is a simple but delicious recipe that is packed with minerals.
- Place the nori sheet on your cutting board and spread the rice evenly across the centre.
- Place the fillings on top of the rice and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Fold each side of the nori to the centre (like you are wrapping a parcel).
- Wet your fingers and coat one side of the nori. Press down and cut into 4 slices.
- Delicious served with natural soya sauce for dipping and a bowl of miso soup on the side.