This is the perfect weekend breakfast and the best hangover cure!
- Wipe clean your mushrooms and chop
- Wash your tomato and chop in half
- Heat your oven according to the instructions on your hash brown packet
- Warm your grill to medium heat for the sausages
Special thanks to Victoria Harley for the image: split-pin.co.uk
- Grill your sausages according to the instructions
- Place your hash browns on a baking tray and put into the oven
- Heat your oil or water in a frying pan over a medium heat
- Add your mushrooms and stir slightly for 5 minutes or until golden brown
- Heat the beans for around 3 minutes in a pan
- Place tomato cut-side down in the pan and cook without moving for 2 minutes. Gently turn over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until tender but still holding its shape.
- Add bread to the toaster
- Once all the ingredients are cooked, serve and enjoy straight away with a good squeeze of tomato ketchup