Simple but full of flavour!
Provamel Rice Coco Pineapple Drink helps to make this Vegan Laksa.
- Cut the peppers and onion in fine strips.
- Boil the noodles.
- Heat a stir-fry pan and add the oil.
- Put in the curry paste and bake while stirring during 1 min.
- Break the lemon grass stalk open with the blunt side of a large chef’s knife.
- Add the finely chopped garlic and ginger , onion and peppers.
- Let it cook for 3 mins.
- Smother with the Provamel Rice coconut Pineapple Drink and add the pineapple cubes.
- Mix in the soya sprouts and let it simmer for another minute.
- Strain the noodles and divide over some soup bowls.
- Ladle in the laksa and finish with some coarsely chopped coriander and a dash of lime juice.
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.