Replace the chickpeas with lentils if you want a more crunchy bite.
This vegetable curry is made using Provamel soya alternative to yogurt free from sugars.
- Heat the oil in a skillet
- Add the tikka masala and the onion
- Add the cauliflower tomatoes and put the lid on
- Mix in the chick peas, spinach and parboiled potatoes and cook another 15 mins
- Season with salt and pepper and spoon in the soya alternative to yogurt
Like this recipe? Sign up to Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered directly to your inbox.