All the best meal deals and products to celebrate your vegan Valentine’s Day
So you’ve found the perfect vegan Valentine’s gift…now what? Nothing says “I love you” better than a home-cooked meal on Valentine’s Day. If you want to bring fine dining to the comfort of your own home or treat a special someone to an indulgent treat, the supermarkets have come to our rescue.
The Valentine’s Menu for Two is back this year with some delicious vegan options.
The deal includes 1 Starter + 1 Main + 1 Side + Dessert + Drink for £12 (Clubcard price).
- Wicked Kitchen Crispy M’shrooms Smoky Ketchup
- Wicked Kitchen Wicked Wellingtons
- Wicked Kitchen Valentines veggies
- Wicked kitchen Bangin’ Potato & Butternut Gratin
- Wicked Kitchen Chocolate Love Brownie
- Tesco Finest Pinot Grigio
- Tesco Finest South African Malbec
- Tesco Finest Pinot Grigio Blush
If Asda is your supermarket of choice, take advantage of the Dine in for Two meal deal.
The deal includes 1 Starter + 1 Main + 2 Sides + 1 Dessert, as well as 1 Drink or Chocolates (£15). The vegan options include:
- Extra Special No Chicken Coq au Vin Pies
- Crabless Croquettes
- Extra Special 2 Vegan Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Hearts
- Extra Special Sweet Potato Wedges with Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Smoked Garlic
- Extra Special Chantenay Carrots & Baby Parsnips with Maple & Orange Dressing
- Extra Special Triple Cook Chips
- J2O Glitteryberry Bottles Party Pack
Why not enjoy the Love Heart Crumpets for breakfast? They are also offering a giant Valentine’s Day cookie that is suitable for vegans!
The Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two at Sainsbury’s includes an impressive range of vegan options.
The deal includes 1 Starter + 1 Main + 1 Side + 1 Dessert + 1 Drink for £15.
- Plant Pioneers Dirty Fries
- Plant Pioneers No Chicken Buffalo Wings
- Plant Pioneers Vegan Steaks
- Beyond Meat Plant-Based Burger Patties
- Plant Pioneers Tiramisu Desserts
- Gü Free From Chocolate & Vanilla Cheesecake
- Oatly Vanilla Custard
- Oggs Chocolate Puddings
- Oggs Sticky Toffee Puddings
- Cocktail Collection Passions Fruit Martini
- Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Rosé
- Morador Malbec, Taste the Difference
- Edizione 789 Di Mondelli Prosecco
- DV Catena Malbec
- Funkin Cocktails Passion Fruit Martini
If you’re looking for chocolates to indulge in, you’ll also find the Monty Bojangles Vegan Truffle Selection at Sainsbury’s.
The Valentine’s Day menu is also available at Aldi this year and there are lots of options to choose from. Make it a complete meal for just £6 per person.
- Mushroom Arancini (£2.99)
- Specially Selected Vegan Pies (£1.79)
- Specially Selected Vegan Melt in the Middle Heart (£2.99)
- Costellore Vegan Prosecco Vino Frizzante (£4.99)
The Valentine’s menu at M&S is back and their vegan offerings are seriously scrumptious.
The deal includes 1 Starter + 1 Main + 1 Side + 1 Dessert + 1 Drink for £20.
- Plant Kitchen Vegan Duck Croquettes
- Extra Fine Asparagus
- Green Vegetable Medley
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Plant Kitchen 2 x Smokey Saffron Aubergine Steaks
- Love Heart Churros
Indulge in some of the delicious options on Morrisons’ Valentine’s Day menu this year.
The deal includes 1 Starter + 1 Main, +1 Dessert, + 2 Sides +1 Drink for £15.
- The Best Roasted Mushroom Vegan Pate
- The Best Vegan Beef-Less Wellington
- The Best Maris Piper Chunky Chips
- The Best Garlic Ciabatta Breadsticks
- The Best Dine In Vegan Carrots & Kale & Orange Dressing
- The Best Belgium Chocolate Brownie Puddings
- The Best Prosecco DOC
- The Best Sparkling Sicilian Lemonade
- The Best Trentino Pinot Grigio
- The Best Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- The Best Pinot Grigio Rose
- The Best Pomegranate & Pear