Whaaattt?! You heard us right. This ain’t no average cup of Joe…
Avo + chilli + coffee + choc = a mind-blowing combo!
Your favorite coffee, ground for french-press
enough hot water to fill press
1 avocado, pitted, flesh removed
4 squares of your favorite vegan dark chocolate bar (save the rest of the bar for garnish)
2 small green serrano chili peppers, chopped (optional)
¼ C dates, pitted, soaked just to cover, overnight
fresh mint leaves, to garnish
1. Make your french press as you usually do or use regular coffee, extra strong.
2. Scoop avocado into a high-speed blender. Add chocolate bar pieces, serrano peppers and dates to blender.
3. Press your coffee, then pour half into blender. Start the blender, and slowly increase speed, to combine all ingredients.
4. As the blender is running and the ingredients have smoothed, add the rest of the french press.
5. Pour Avocado Coffee into two glasses.
6. Using a microplane rasp, grate the remaining chocolate over the top of the coffee. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Want to see more great recipe videos? See all of the Wicked Healthy Recipe Videos.