Today we’re chopping up plants ninja style, then dousing them all over with cheezy sauce. When we’re done, we’re pulling out our carrot and celery sticks to finish the job. This dish will show you that baking veggies is the way forward, if you are looking to get more veg into your diet try this recipe out today.
For the buffalo sauce
? C (80 ml) hot sauce
½ C (125 ml) plant-based butter, melted
1 head cauliflower, core removed, chopped into florets
about 15 Brussels sprouts, ends and outer leaves removed
1 block firm tofu, cubed
2 t nutritional yeast (or, hippy fish food, as we like to call it)
1/2 t garlic granules
2 C (450 grams) Wicked Awesome Sauce Recipe, divided
2 large carrots, sliced into sticks
3 ribs celery, sliced into sticks
1. Preheat oven to 450°F/232°C.
2. Prepare all the vegetables and tofu. Add to a mixing bowl and set aside.
3. To prepare the Buffalo sauce, whisk together hot sauce and melted v-butter, drizzling butter slowly in as you whisk.
4. Toss cauliflower florets, Brussels sprouts, and tofu together with the buffalo sauce, pepper, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder.
5. Pour and spread evenly onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
6. Transfer entire the entire contents of the baking sheet into a large cast iron skillet.
7. Pour 1 cup (225 grams) of the Wicked Awesome Sauce evenly over everything, and return to the oven.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheeze starts to brown. Remove from oven. Drizzle any remaining buffalo sauce over the top.
9. Warm the remainder of the Wicked Awesome Sauce in a small bowl for dipping.
10. Garnish cauliflower and Brussels sprouts with cilantro, and serve with carrot and celery sticks, and the warmed Awesome Sauce.
Want to see more great recipe videos? See all of the Wicked Healthy Recipe Videos.