Smack your tastebuds in the face with this wicked healthy, wicked easy buffalo cauliflower pizza. This colourful pizza uses red cabbage leaves, and cauliflower florets tossed in spicy buffalo sauce to create another tasty meal that proves plant based food is anything but bland.
handful of flour, for dusting your work surface
pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
2 T of olive oil, divided
½ C (125 ml) Cheezy Sauce Recipe
½ C (64 grams) red cabbage leaves, chopped into large rectangles, tossed with oil
½ C (100 grams) cauliflower florets, chopped and tossed with 2 T of your favourite plant-based buffalo wing sauce
1. Place a cast iron skillet into oven. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C to allow the skillet to preheat.
2. Lightly dust your work surface with flour.
3. Pull, stretch, and work the dough into shape for your pizza crust.
4. Using a potholder, remove the cast-iron from the oven, drizzle lightly with oil, and place dough in skillet, pressing the edges of the dough to the shape of the pan.
5. Using a basting brush, lightly coat the surface of the dough with the remaining oil.
6. Spoon Cheezy Sauce evenly over pizza dough. Top evenly with the chopped cabbage and buffalo florets. Drizzle any remaining buffalo sauce over everything.
7. Bake pizza for 10-15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown, and toppings are roasted perfectly evenly across.
8. Slice and serve immediately.
Want to see more great recipe videos? See all of the Wicked Healthy Recipe Videos.