Pimp yo’ schnitzel with some wicked awesome slaw. Stick it all in a crisped up, pan-fried bun for the perfect ‘yum’!
Fry’s Family Food Schnitzels are available from Ocado.
1. Preheat oven to 360°F/182°C.
2. Lay schnitzels out evenly on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes, turning once halfway through, then remove from oven when done.
4. While schnitzels are baking, grill your buns. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat, melt some butter in the skillet, and spread it around.
5. Butter sliced burger buns, and place sliced side down in the hot skillet and toast for a few minutes until nicely golden brown. Remove from heat and get ready to assemble.
1. Spread mayo on both sides of toasted bun, add a schnitzel, top with slaw.
2. Repeat for however many burgers you’ll be making. Serve.
Want to see more great recipe videos? See all of the Wicked Healthy Recipe Videos.